Open Minds UFO Radio: Powell is retired from a career as a research and development lab and engineering manager. He is a co-author of UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry. For several years he served as the director of research and chair of the scientific board for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). He is now part of the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU), a group of scientists, former military and law enforcement officials and other professionals, many of whom have decades of experience looking into UFOs. The SCU was founded to investigate a UFO case that included a video captured by Homeland Security over Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Now they are expanding to look into other cases.
In this episode, we are talking about a case Robert has been researching that was mentioned at the recent press conference announcing Tom DeLonge’s new UFO organization. Chris Mellon, a former CIA agent and United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, shared a shocking sighting he felt demonstrated UFOs are a genuine mystery. The case took place in November, 2004, and was witnessed by the USS Nimitz strike force. Jets were scrambled, and a “tic tac” shaped object was seen and recorded on video.
For more about the Scientific Coalition for Ufology visit: ExploreSCU.org
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher