Open Minds UFO Radio: Robert Powell is the Director of Research for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the head of MUFON’s Scientific Review Board (SRB). For the past several years, the SRB has been putting together a top 10 list that they release at the MUFON Symposiums every summer. The 2014 list just came out a few weeks ago at the 2015 MUFON Symposium in September. Although months have passed, Powell explains that the board needs that time to be sure the investigation of each case in 2014 is completed, and to have time for the SRN to review and do their own analysis.
In this interview we go over how the top 10 list is created, and review some of the top cases.
For more about the MUFON SRB, visit: www.mufon.com/science-review-board.html
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018