Open Minds UFO Radio: Robert Powell is the Director of Research for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the head of MUFON’s Scientific Review Board (SRB). For the past several years, the SRB has been putting together a top 10 list that they release at the MUFON Symposiums every summer. The 2014 list just came out a few weeks ago at the 2015 MUFON Symposium in September. Although months have passed, Powell explains that the board needs that time to be sure the investigation of each case in 2014 is completed, and to have time for the SRN to review and do their own analysis.
In this interview we go over how the top 10 list is created, and review some of the top cases.
For more about the MUFON SRB, visit: www.mufon.com/science-review-board.html
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019