Open Minds UFO Radio: Robert Powell is the Director of Research for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the head of MUFON’s Scientific Review Board (SRB). For the past several years, the SRB has been putting together a top 10 list that they release at the MUFON Symposiums every summer. The 2014 list just came out a few weeks ago at the 2015 MUFON Symposium in September. Although months have passed, Powell explains that the board needs that time to be sure the investigation of each case in 2014 is completed, and to have time for the SRN to review and do their own analysis.
In this interview we go over how the top 10 list is created, and review some of the top cases.
For more about the MUFON SRB, visit: www.mufon.com/science-review-board.html
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019