Open Minds UFO Radio: Robert Powell is the Director of Research for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and the head of MUFON’s Scientific Review Board (SRB). For the past several years, the SRB has been putting together a top 10 list that they release at the MUFON Symposiums every summer. The 2014 list just came out a few weeks ago at the 2015 MUFON Symposium in September. Although months have passed, Powell explains that the board needs that time to be sure the investigation of each case in 2014 is completed, and to have time for the SRN to review and do their own analysis.
In this interview we go over how the top 10 list is created, and review some of the top cases.
For more about the MUFON SRB, visit: www.mufon.com/science-review-board.html
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019