Open Minds UFO Radio: On April 25, 2013, during a routine flight of a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) DHC-8 Turboprop aircraft in Puerto Rico, the crew spotted an unusual object. They caught the object on their thermal imaging system as it flew in from the ocean, over Rafael Hernandez Airport, then back out into the ocean. The crew did not know what it was they caught on video. Eventually, a UFO field investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) discovered the existence of the video from a friend, who then allowed her and other trusted individuals to examine the video. She brought the video to Florida MUFON State Director Morgan Beall, who helped her put together a team that included Robert Powell, MUFON’s Director of Research. This team of individuals, all of whom have scientific backgrounds and/or work in technology, then spent over a year investigating the video to determine what the object might have been. They ruled out planes, balloons, drones, and birds, and, in the end, have not been able to discover its origins.
In this interview, we talk to Beall and Powell about the group’s investigation, the details of their findings, including the analysis of radar data they received via a Freedom of Information Act Request, and the feedback they have received regarding their report.
To find out more about their investigation and download the report, visit: ExploreSCU.org.
To read the OpenMinds.tv article, visit: Leaked UFO video captured by Homeland Security analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31