British celebrity Robbie Williams is reportedly in the process of buying a California island to use as a location for UFO watching.
Williams recently placed a bid of nearly $660,000 for White Rock Island–a 1.3 acre island twenty-two miles off the coast of Los Angeles, California. Business Standard reports that the singer wants the island “in order to spot UFOs in private.” The location is apparently ideal for skywatching, and he reportedly fell in love with the island more than a year ago when he went there with his wife to watch for UFOs.
This news comes just days after other reports hinted that Williams’ interest in UFOs was simply a fad from which his interest had waned. On August 31, the Sun reported that Williams had shifted his focus from UFOs to fashion, launching his own clothing line.
According to the Sun, Williams’ interest in UFOs developed after feeling burned out on his musical career. He wanted to spend his time making UFO documentaries, and, as Business Standard points out, he even attended a UFO convention (the International UFO Congress). But, as Williams reportedly explained, “That wasn’t going to work out for me. It just made me weird and — at the time — fat. Weird and fat, looking at UFOs.” The Sun explains, he “was ridiculed in the past for his interest in outer space, notably when he claimed a UFO had visited him in his studio right after he penned a track about aliens.”
But, based on the reports of his interest in buying an island for the sole purpose of watching the skies for UFOs, it would seem that Robbie Williams is still very interested in the subject.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility