Grammy award-winning recording artist and UFO enthusiast Rihanna has reportedly booked a ticket on a flight to space.
According to the Daily Star, Rihanna plans to travel into space aboard a Virgin Galactic flight along with her brother, Rorrey Fente, and one body guard. The Daily Star‘s source explains, “Rihanna has already put down a deposit for the flight. She has been obsessed with space since she was a child so it would be a dream come true for her.”
Although there have been several delays during the past couple years, Virgin Galactic hopes to begin its space service in 2014. Seats aboard Virgin Galactic run $250,000 each, so Rihanna is shelling out $750,000 for this brief space jaunt. The company has reportedly sold tickets to more than 500 pioneering space tourists.
In September 2013, Rorrey spoke about his sister’s fascination with UFOs to the Daily Star. He stated, “She really believes there are UFOs. No one knows for sure, but Ri and I definitely think they’re out there. It kept us occupied as kids.” The Daily Star also reported in September that Rihanna is allegedly paying a skywatcher in Nevada to provide her with UFO updates.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top