Open Minds UFO Radio: Author Richard Dolan has often been referred to as a UFO historian, but he is also a researcher, lecturer, TV personality and one of the most interesting, and sometimes controversial, participants in what is often called Ufology. In this interview, I catch up with Richard at Travis Walton’s Skyfire Summit in Heber/Overgaard, AZ. We discuss Walton’s case, Bob Lazar’s upcoming appearance at the UFO Congress, controversy that is beginning to develop online about Dolan’s concept of a “Breakaway Civilization,” and Richard and I debate who is the puppet master behind the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), or if one even exists. Controversy, speculation, and thoughtful analysis abound in this latest episode of Open Minds UFO Radio.
For more about Richard Dolan visit: www.richarddolanpress.com.
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019