Open Minds UFO Radio: Rich Hoffman has been investigating the UFO phenomena for over 52 years. He grew up in Dayton, Ohio, the home of Project Blue Book, the US Air Force Project that was in place from 1952 to 1969. At age 15 Rich appeared on a Phil Donahue show in Dayton and became known as the local UFO expert which quickly propelled him into presenting to associations, churches, and many other organizations and appeared on TV and radio. Rich is also a member of NARCAP, the Planetary Society, and the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU). The later is known for their thorough report on a UFO video captured by Homeland Security in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Rich is an IT professional working for a defense contractor firm supporting the Army Materiel Command HQ located at Redstone Arsenal, in Huntsville, Alabama.
In this episode, we discuss the creation of the SCU and what they have been up to. We also discuss their upcoming scientific conference, the Anomalous Aerospace Phenomenon Conference (AAPC), which we will be held in Huntsville, Alabama. Huntsville is the home of the Redstone Arsenal, where modern rocketry began. It is also the home of the U.S. Space and Rocket Center and NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center.
For more information about the SCU, visit: ExploreSCU.org
Watch UFOs…Seriously LIVE and see other videos from Alejandro at: www.youtube.com/c/thealejandroadvantage
Alejandro’s Blog: alejandrotrojas.com
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission