Open Minds UFO Radio: Reverend Michael Carter is an ordained minister and lectures extensively on the topic of religion and UFOs. He is the author of the book Alien Scriptures: Extraterrestrials in the Holy Bible, and has recently published a new book, A New World If You Can Take It: God, Extraterrestrials and The Evolution of Human Consciousness. He can be seen on the History Channel’s popular series Ancient Aliens and The Real 4400, and he has appeared on the Sci-Fi Channel’s Abduction Diaries. He believes he has himself been in contact with extraterrestrial beings. Reverend Carter has also served as a staff chaplain at several hospitals. In this interview we discuss his new book, his experiences, and the messages that he believes we are being sent by beings not of this world.
For more information about Reverend Carter and his books, visit his website MichaelJSCarter.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31