Open Minds UFO Radio: Reverend Michael Carter is an ordained minister and lectures extensively on the topic of religion and UFOs. He is the author of the book Alien Scriptures: Extraterrestrials in the Holy Bible, and has recently published a new book, A New World If You Can Take It: God, Extraterrestrials and The Evolution of Human Consciousness. He can be seen on the History Channel’s popular series Ancient Aliens and The Real 4400, and he has appeared on the Sci-Fi Channel’s Abduction Diaries. He believes he has himself been in contact with extraterrestrial beings. Reverend Carter has also served as a staff chaplain at several hospitals. In this interview we discuss his new book, his experiences, and the messages that he believes we are being sent by beings not of this world.
For more information about Reverend Carter and his books, visit his website MichaelJSCarter.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away