Pink UFOs are in the news again. Sigh.
It was only back in October when we reported about the many media outlets buzzing about pink UFOs on Google Maps’ Street View. Several experts, including Marc Dantonio, chief photo and video analyst for MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network), concluded that these pink UFOs were the result of simple lens flare.
But now, only a few months later, a news station is reporting on a pink UFO again.
On January 22, St. Louis, Missouri Fox affiliate KTVI reported that a pink UFO appears in Google’s Street View when looking at a particular location in the nearby city of St. Peters. The station asked John Lakey, director of the James S. McDonnell Planetarium at the St. Louis Science Center, for his opinion on the pink UFO in question. Lakey responded, “That’s almost certainly a lens flare effect. Yeah, it just looks like an artifact from a lens.”
Although experts repeatedly explain the cause of these photographic anomalies, there are those who refuse to accept the provided explanation. And, because of this, it won’t be surprising when pink UFOs pop up in the headlines again.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)