A man seemingly photographed three UFOs in the sky recently over the Lincolnshire city of Lincoln in England.
Paul Howard, a retired airline captain, reportedly snapped the photo because the sunset was particularly beautiful that day. He took the photo, but did not notice the three unusual objects that appear in the photo until he reviewed it later.
He explains to the Lincolnshire Echo, “I hadn’t noticed anything strange when I took the photo but I was quite surprised to see three very interesting saucer-like shapes in the sky when I looked at the picture on my computer.”
Having spent thirty-three years as an airline captain, Howard says he never saw anything in the sky that he couldn’t explain. “So I was quite chuffed to have captured three UFOs on my camera,” he states.
The three objects that appear in his photo strongly resemble objects that appear in many other UFO photos–simple reflections from ceiling lights behind the photographer. Sure enough, it dawned on Howard that he had been inside when he snapped the photo, and he unintentionally “caught the reflection of the kitchen lights in the window.”
Although most UFOs, like the ones in Howard’s photo, can eventually be identified, there are still many mysterious physical aerial objects that cannot be identified. It is important to bring attention to instances like this photo to help people become better educated observers. By better familiarizing observers with the mundane, fewer of these objects will be reported as UFOs, and more attention can be placed on those truly mysterious aerial objects.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31