A man seemingly photographed three UFOs in the sky recently over the Lincolnshire city of Lincoln in England.
Paul Howard, a retired airline captain, reportedly snapped the photo because the sunset was particularly beautiful that day. He took the photo, but did not notice the three unusual objects that appear in the photo until he reviewed it later.
He explains to the Lincolnshire Echo, “I hadn’t noticed anything strange when I took the photo but I was quite surprised to see three very interesting saucer-like shapes in the sky when I looked at the picture on my computer.”
Having spent thirty-three years as an airline captain, Howard says he never saw anything in the sky that he couldn’t explain. “So I was quite chuffed to have captured three UFOs on my camera,” he states.
The three objects that appear in his photo strongly resemble objects that appear in many other UFO photos–simple reflections from ceiling lights behind the photographer. Sure enough, it dawned on Howard that he had been inside when he snapped the photo, and he unintentionally “caught the reflection of the kitchen lights in the window.”
Although most UFOs, like the ones in Howard’s photo, can eventually be identified, there are still many mysterious physical aerial objects that cannot be identified. It is important to bring attention to instances like this photo to help people become better educated observers. By better familiarizing observers with the mundane, fewer of these objects will be reported as UFOs, and more attention can be placed on those truly mysterious aerial objects.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)