KPHO, the CBS affiliate in Phoenix, Arizona aired a report last night on the mythical blood-sucking creature known as the chupacabra, or “goat sucker.” Barry O’Connor, a University of Michigan biologist offered his opinion that the chupacabra has a scientific explanation. He stated, “The description of these animals clearly matches that of a mange-infested coyote or a dog.” This theory is supported by Mike Forstner, a Texas State University biologist who has tested the DNA of multiple creatures thought to be the mysterious chupacabra. Forstner’s results have always proved the creature to be a coyote or a Mexican hairless dog species, such as the Xoloitzcuintli. The KPHO report did note that the “dog” explanation really only applies to U.S. chupacabra sightings, because the original creature from Puerto Rico has been described as a two-legged creature with spikes on its back.
Another report aired last night on KDVR, the Fox affiliate in Denver, Colorado. This story was about a specific case—the mutilation of two horses on a ranch in El Paso, County, Colorado. This gruesome event happened back in August, and was investigated by paranormal researcher and cattle mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski. The reporter from KDVR interviewed the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, where investigators believe an animal attack is to blame for the mutilation of the horses. But the reporter also interviewed Zukowski, who pointed out that the precision cuts found on the horses ruled out an animal attack. The ranchers, who have seen the results of animal attacks many times before, agreed with Zukowski.
This unusual surge of media attention being given to animal mutilations coincides with the recent sharp increase in media attention on the subject of UFOs.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018