KPHO, the CBS affiliate in Phoenix, Arizona aired a report last night on the mythical blood-sucking creature known as the chupacabra, or “goat sucker.” Barry O’Connor, a University of Michigan biologist offered his opinion that the chupacabra has a scientific explanation. He stated, “The description of these animals clearly matches that of a mange-infested coyote or a dog.” This theory is supported by Mike Forstner, a Texas State University biologist who has tested the DNA of multiple creatures thought to be the mysterious chupacabra. Forstner’s results have always proved the creature to be a coyote or a Mexican hairless dog species, such as the Xoloitzcuintli. The KPHO report did note that the “dog” explanation really only applies to U.S. chupacabra sightings, because the original creature from Puerto Rico has been described as a two-legged creature with spikes on its back.
Another report aired last night on KDVR, the Fox affiliate in Denver, Colorado. This story was about a specific case—the mutilation of two horses on a ranch in El Paso, County, Colorado. This gruesome event happened back in August, and was investigated by paranormal researcher and cattle mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski. The reporter from KDVR interviewed the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, where investigators believe an animal attack is to blame for the mutilation of the horses. But the reporter also interviewed Zukowski, who pointed out that the precision cuts found on the horses ruled out an animal attack. The ranchers, who have seen the results of animal attacks many times before, agreed with Zukowski.
This unusual surge of media attention being given to animal mutilations coincides with the recent sharp increase in media attention on the subject of UFOs.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018