KPHO, the CBS affiliate in Phoenix, Arizona aired a report last night on the mythical blood-sucking creature known as the chupacabra, or “goat sucker.” Barry O’Connor, a University of Michigan biologist offered his opinion that the chupacabra has a scientific explanation. He stated, “The description of these animals clearly matches that of a mange-infested coyote or a dog.” This theory is supported by Mike Forstner, a Texas State University biologist who has tested the DNA of multiple creatures thought to be the mysterious chupacabra. Forstner’s results have always proved the creature to be a coyote or a Mexican hairless dog species, such as the Xoloitzcuintli. The KPHO report did note that the “dog” explanation really only applies to U.S. chupacabra sightings, because the original creature from Puerto Rico has been described as a two-legged creature with spikes on its back.
Another report aired last night on KDVR, the Fox affiliate in Denver, Colorado. This story was about a specific case—the mutilation of two horses on a ranch in El Paso, County, Colorado. This gruesome event happened back in August, and was investigated by paranormal researcher and cattle mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski. The reporter from KDVR interviewed the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, where investigators believe an animal attack is to blame for the mutilation of the horses. But the reporter also interviewed Zukowski, who pointed out that the precision cuts found on the horses ruled out an animal attack. The ranchers, who have seen the results of animal attacks many times before, agreed with Zukowski.
This unusual surge of media attention being given to animal mutilations coincides with the recent sharp increase in media attention on the subject of UFOs.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch