Story via UPI
The self proclaimed “real-life Barbie”‘ talks being a time traveler and how physical perfection will change the human race in a new Vice documentary.
Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukrainian woman who lives life as a real-life Barbie doll, explains in a new Vice documentary that she is actually a time traveler who came to earth to save the world from superficiality and negative energy.
In the 20-minute documentary titled “Space Barbie,” the 27-year-old self proclaimed Barbie elaborates on how “physical perfection truly is the best medium through which to deliver life-changing philosophy to the human race.”
Read the full story at UPI.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO