Story via UPI
The self proclaimed “real-life Barbie”‘ talks being a time traveler and how physical perfection will change the human race in a new Vice documentary.
Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukrainian woman who lives life as a real-life Barbie doll, explains in a new Vice documentary that she is actually a time traveler who came to earth to save the world from superficiality and negative energy.
In the 20-minute documentary titled “Space Barbie,” the 27-year-old self proclaimed Barbie elaborates on how “physical perfection truly is the best medium through which to deliver life-changing philosophy to the human race.”
Read the full story at UPI.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript