Story via UPI
The self proclaimed “real-life Barbie”‘ talks being a time traveler and how physical perfection will change the human race in a new Vice documentary.
Valeria Lukyanova, the Ukrainian woman who lives life as a real-life Barbie doll, explains in a new Vice documentary that she is actually a time traveler who came to earth to save the world from superficiality and negative energy.
In the 20-minute documentary titled “Space Barbie,” the 27-year-old self proclaimed Barbie elaborates on how “physical perfection truly is the best medium through which to deliver life-changing philosophy to the human race.”
Read the full story at UPI.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents