Open Minds UFO Radio: Ray is a retired senior engineer who spent decades working at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. This base is famous with the UFO crowd, because it was home to the USAF’s official UFO investigation projects from 1947 to 1969. It is also rumored to have been the place where a crashed alien spacecraft from the Roswell incident was taken, along with its alien occupants.
Ray’s interest in UFOs began his first week at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was told there really were aliens being held there. This began his lifelong journey to look for answers, all of which has culminated into his new book, Fifty Shades of Greys: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Beyond.
In this interview, we talk to Ray about his book, his research and his personal experiences.
For more about Ray and his book, visit his page on Amazon.com.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents