Open Minds UFO Radio: Ray is a retired senior engineer who spent decades working at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. This base is famous with the UFO crowd, because it was home to the USAF’s official UFO investigation projects from 1947 to 1969. It is also rumored to have been the place where a crashed alien spacecraft from the Roswell incident was taken, along with its alien occupants.
Ray’s interest in UFOs began his first week at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was told there really were aliens being held there. This began his lifelong journey to look for answers, all of which has culminated into his new book, Fifty Shades of Greys: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Beyond.
In this interview, we talk to Ray about his book, his research and his personal experiences.
For more about Ray and his book, visit his page on Amazon.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away