Open Minds UFO Radio: Ray is a retired senior engineer who spent decades working at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. This base is famous with the UFO crowd, because it was home to the USAF’s official UFO investigation projects from 1947 to 1969. It is also rumored to have been the place where a crashed alien spacecraft from the Roswell incident was taken, along with its alien occupants.
Ray’s interest in UFOs began his first week at Wright-Patterson AFB when he was told there really were aliens being held there. This began his lifelong journey to look for answers, all of which has culminated into his new book, Fifty Shades of Greys: Evidence of Extraterrestrial Visitation to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and Beyond.
In this interview, we talk to Ray about his book, his research and his personal experiences.
For more about Ray and his book, visit his page on Amazon.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top