Kia, the South Korean car company, will be airing a commercial entitled “One Epic Ride,” advertising their Optima midsize sedan. This spot features a UFO and an extraterrestrial being.
Many extraterrestrial-themed movies are scheduled to be released this year, and a couple of these films are being advertised during the Super Bowl, including Cowboys and Aliens, Super 8, and Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. An ad for Chevrolet will even feature a character from Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon.
A Volkswagen ad will supposedly be using the Star Wars theme music too.
Super Bowl commercials have become extremely popular entertainment, and are a popular topic of discussion for days following the big game. It will be interesting to see how many people pick up on the recurring extraterrestrial theme during the Super Bowl, which airs on Sunday, February 6th.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018