Scott Keldall and Nathaniel Stern are the men behind the “Tweets in Space” experimental art project. Mashable.com explains that “The pair plans to collect and transmit all tweets bearing the #tweetsinspace hashtag to GJ667Cc to inform extraterrestrial beings of our culture and society.” The tweets will also reportedly be archived on a website.
To achieve their goal, Keldall and Stern plan to borrow, build, or upgrade a communication system to beam the messages into space. To make this happen, the team is seeking donations through the fundraising platform RocketHub.
GJ667Cc was detected by NASA’s Kepler space telescope, and confirmed as a planet earlier this year. Scientists believe the newly discovered world to be the best candidate for a planet capable of supporting life.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018