Polls about UFOs and extraterrestrials are quite common, and seem to have grown in popularity in recent years. Almost all of these polls reveal that most people believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. This is also true of the latest poll dealing with UFOs/aliens. But this poll also reveals that more Brits believe in aliens than they do in God.
This poll, conducted by Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! London, found that, out of 1,500 adults polled, more than half believe in aliens, whereas only a quarter said they believe in God. Sixty-four percent of the 500 kids polled said they believe in aliens, whereas thirty-three percent said they believe in God. And, surprisingly, twenty-six percent of these kids actually believe that aliens are not only here on Earth, but are also disguised as humans.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London General Manager Natascha Crump says, “According to the results it’s clearly not just children who have an open mind when it comes to other life forms and keeping an open mind.” She continues, “We live in the age of science and turn to it for most of our answers, but the results show that many of us still hold belief in things that might exist outside of our world and beyond our understanding.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31