Polls about UFOs and extraterrestrials are quite common, and seem to have grown in popularity in recent years. Almost all of these polls reveal that most people believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. This is also true of the latest poll dealing with UFOs/aliens. But this poll also reveals that more Brits believe in aliens than they do in God.
This poll, conducted by Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! London, found that, out of 1,500 adults polled, more than half believe in aliens, whereas only a quarter said they believe in God. Sixty-four percent of the 500 kids polled said they believe in aliens, whereas thirty-three percent said they believe in God. And, surprisingly, twenty-six percent of these kids actually believe that aliens are not only here on Earth, but are also disguised as humans.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London General Manager Natascha Crump says, “According to the results it’s clearly not just children who have an open mind when it comes to other life forms and keeping an open mind.” She continues, “We live in the age of science and turn to it for most of our answers, but the results show that many of us still hold belief in things that might exist outside of our world and beyond our understanding.”
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Dr. John Alexander – UFO Research and the U.S. Government – February 19, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019