Polls about UFOs and extraterrestrials are quite common, and seem to have grown in popularity in recent years. Almost all of these polls reveal that most people believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. This is also true of the latest poll dealing with UFOs/aliens. But this poll also reveals that more Brits believe in aliens than they do in God.
This poll, conducted by Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! London, found that, out of 1,500 adults polled, more than half believe in aliens, whereas only a quarter said they believe in God. Sixty-four percent of the 500 kids polled said they believe in aliens, whereas thirty-three percent said they believe in God. And, surprisingly, twenty-six percent of these kids actually believe that aliens are not only here on Earth, but are also disguised as humans.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London General Manager Natascha Crump says, “According to the results it’s clearly not just children who have an open mind when it comes to other life forms and keeping an open mind.” She continues, “We live in the age of science and turn to it for most of our answers, but the results show that many of us still hold belief in things that might exist outside of our world and beyond our understanding.”
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)