An Arkansas witness at Dover reported watching a “bright, flashy, platform-like object” hovering near the nuclear plant in Russellvillle, according to testimony in Case 61651 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The object was noticed beginning about 1 a.m. on November 8, 2014, which was about 20 miles from the witnesses’ home.
“It emitted multi-colored lights as it stay stationary in the sky,” the witness stated. “For the next following two hours I would check on it periodically.”
The object moved at about 3 a.m.
“It ascended a flight path over my house and was completely out of view within three minutes. Object had no sound and had a strange electromagnetic-like feeling pulsate through my body as it flew over me.”
The witness has tracked other objects in the area and has experience flying aircraft.
Arkansas Nuclear One (ANO) is a two-unit pressurized water reactor nuclear power plant located on Lake Dardanelle just outside Russellville, Arkansas. It is the only nuclear power plant in Arkansas. It is owned by Entergy Arkansas and operated by Entergy Nuclear.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave