An Arkansas witness at Dover reported watching a “bright, flashy, platform-like object” hovering near the nuclear plant in Russellvillle, according to testimony in Case 61651 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The object was noticed beginning about 1 a.m. on November 8, 2014, which was about 20 miles from the witnesses’ home.
“It emitted multi-colored lights as it stay stationary in the sky,” the witness stated. “For the next following two hours I would check on it periodically.”
The object moved at about 3 a.m.
“It ascended a flight path over my house and was completely out of view within three minutes. Object had no sound and had a strange electromagnetic-like feeling pulsate through my body as it flew over me.”
The witness has tracked other objects in the area and has experience flying aircraft.
Arkansas Nuclear One (ANO) is a two-unit pressurized water reactor nuclear power plant located on Lake Dardanelle just outside Russellville, Arkansas. It is the only nuclear power plant in Arkansas. It is owned by Entergy Arkansas and operated by Entergy Nuclear.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay