An Arkansas witness at Dover reported watching a “bright, flashy, platform-like object” hovering near the nuclear plant in Russellvillle, according to testimony in Case 61651 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The object was noticed beginning about 1 a.m. on November 8, 2014, which was about 20 miles from the witnesses’ home.
“It emitted multi-colored lights as it stay stationary in the sky,” the witness stated. “For the next following two hours I would check on it periodically.”
The object moved at about 3 a.m.
“It ascended a flight path over my house and was completely out of view within three minutes. Object had no sound and had a strange electromagnetic-like feeling pulsate through my body as it flew over me.”
The witness has tracked other objects in the area and has experience flying aircraft.
Arkansas Nuclear One (ANO) is a two-unit pressurized water reactor nuclear power plant located on Lake Dardanelle just outside Russellville, Arkansas. It is the only nuclear power plant in Arkansas. It is owned by Entergy Arkansas and operated by Entergy Nuclear.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top