A Pennsylvania witness at Monroeville reported watching and photographing an orange orb-like object that hovered and moved at 500 feet, according to testimony in Case 78094 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and a co-worker were sitting outside on a porch smoking cigarettes at 8:56 p.m. on July 31, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“Humming through the air changing colors,” the witness stated.“Stopped fast in mid-air, and went right after a couple of seconds, and then shot west, stopped, and then shot off the rest of the way.”
Pennsylvania MUFON State Section Director Sam Colosimo Jr. investigated for Pennsylvania MUFON and closed this case as an Unknown.
“They saw a light to the southeast and watched it move from the southeast to the south and stop and hover for 20 seconds or so,” Colosimo stated in his report.“It moved toward the two men and stopped when it was ‘five houses’ away. A vertical height of 500 feet. It moved away back toward the southeast at a high rate of speed. Orange Orb in shape. The object had one flashing/blinking light. It blinked every 10 seconds or so. As the object zoomed away, it made a humming noise. The object seemed to be the size of a ‘house.’Witness felt as if the object was able to know that he and his co-worker saw it. Witness felt as if the object approached he and his co-worker because he and his co-worker called it in by talking about it.”
Monroeville is a borough with home rule status in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, population 28,386. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered