An anonymous man gave KDVR Fox 31 in Denver, Colorado a video showing what he claims are UFOs over the city. He claims these objects appear “a couple of times a week,” but the objects fly “too fast to see with the naked eye.” The video has to be slowed down to make out the UFOs.
A photojournalist from the station went to the same location as the anonymous man, set up his camera, and managed to capture a UFO video for himself. The station showed the video to aviation expert Steve Cowell who opined, “That is not an airplane, that is not a helicopter, those are not birds, I can’t identify it.”
KDVR Fox 31 reportedly checked with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), but neither organization detected any air activity during the time the video was recorded. And although the objects in the videos appear to be insects flying close to the camera, Cowell told the station that “the objects are not insects.”
What do you think the objects in these videos are? Share your thoughts with us by leaving a comment below, or by posting your opinions on our Facebook page.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top