There are cell phone applications for just about everything. And there is no shortage of apps that enable users to add UFOs and aliens to photos. One of these photo apps, Camera360, was responsible for several hoaxed photos that made headlines in 2013.
Mobile product company Picadelic released a new app titled FxGuru: Movie FX Director that enables users to add special effects to videos on their phones. The company describes that one of the app’s many features is the ability to “astound friends by filming a UFO invasion over your backyard.”
Although apps like this can be amusing, they also inevitably cause problems because there are always unscrupulous individuals trying to pass off these created photos and videos as legitimate evidence of UFOs and/or extraterrestrials. It is important for people to familiarize themselves with current technology, like these apps, so, hopefully, they will be better positioned to distinguish videos created with these apps from genuine videos that merit legitimate research.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018