There are cell phone applications for just about everything. And there is no shortage of apps that enable users to add UFOs and aliens to photos. One of these photo apps, Camera360, was responsible for several hoaxed photos that made headlines in 2013.
Mobile product company Picadelic released a new app titled FxGuru: Movie FX Director that enables users to add special effects to videos on their phones. The company describes that one of the app’s many features is the ability to “astound friends by filming a UFO invasion over your backyard.”
Although apps like this can be amusing, they also inevitably cause problems because there are always unscrupulous individuals trying to pass off these created photos and videos as legitimate evidence of UFOs and/or extraterrestrials. It is important for people to familiarize themselves with current technology, like these apps, so, hopefully, they will be better positioned to distinguish videos created with these apps from genuine videos that merit legitimate research.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019