Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Stonehill is a UFO researcher and author with a focus on Russian Ufology. He is the author ofThe Soviet UFO Files (1998), Paranormal Mysteries of Eurasia (2010), and co-author of several books with Philip Mantle. His latest book is titled Russia’s USO Secrets: Unidentified Submersible Objects in Russian and International Waters.
It has often been said that we know more about the surface of the Moon than we do about the world’s seas and oceans. The study of USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects) is a case in point. For years, strange phenomena have been reported by people at sea, especially by navies around the globe. Although many of the USO files of the Soviet and Russian Navy remain secret, some have become available due to the painstaking efforts of dedicated researchers.
To purchase the book visit: www.richarddolanpress.com
To read Paul’s articles on OpenMinds.tv UFO News, visit: www.openminds.tv/author/paul
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO