Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Stonehill is a UFO researcher and author with a focus on Russian Ufology. He is the author ofThe Soviet UFO Files (1998), Paranormal Mysteries of Eurasia (2010), and co-author of several books with Philip Mantle. His latest book is titled Russia’s USO Secrets: Unidentified Submersible Objects in Russian and International Waters.
It has often been said that we know more about the surface of the Moon than we do about the world’s seas and oceans. The study of USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects) is a case in point. For years, strange phenomena have been reported by people at sea, especially by navies around the globe. Although many of the USO files of the Soviet and Russian Navy remain secret, some have become available due to the painstaking efforts of dedicated researchers.
To purchase the book visit: www.richarddolanpress.com
To read Paul’s articles on OpenMinds.tv UFO News, visit: www.openminds.tv/author/paul
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019