An Oregon witness at LaGrange reported watching and videotaping a glowing, disc-shaped UFO, according to testimony in Case 53207 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness and his wife were outside on a balcony having a barbecue when the object was first seen about 10:05 p.m. on August 15, 2013.
“I knew immediately it wasn’t something normal,” the witness stated.“I was taking the video when It either blasted off so fast we could not see or literally just disappeared.”
The case was originally reported to MUFON January 3, 2014, and investigated by Oregon Assistant State Director Keith Rowell and closed as an Unknown.
“According to the check-off data in the witness report, the object they saw maneuvered around a bit in the sky and was a reddish/whitish craft-like object that flashed randomly and seemed to be glowing,” Rowell stated in his report.“They believed the object was disk-shaped and had windows and a dome. This was not reflected in the video (this is almost never the case), but the video does most definitely reveal a strangely and fast-changing, lighted image.”
While analyzing the video, Rowell stated he thought of two possible identifications for this UFO.
“Hobbyist RC aircraft and burning balloon-like object. However, neither object really fits all the characteristics shown clearly in the video. The RC object is unlikely because the object varies in shape too radically many times and the color varies from virtually washed out white to reddish/yellowish. The internal image structure of a lighted RC would be more regular, even if it was a randomly programmed, ‘light show’ type of RC craft. The burning object would fit the seemingly random look of the object in the video, but the described movement, which is somewhat apparent in the video is just not characteristic of a drifting, burning, airborne object. The image in the video simply does not match normal Chinese sky lanterns, aircraft, Venus, shooting stars, etc.”
LaGrange is a city in Union County, Oregon, population 13,082. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31