An Oregon witness at Albany reported watching a large, hovering orange object that dropped a sphere before moving away at a high rate of speed, according to testimony in Case 63735 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just opened a back door when the object was first seen about 8:15 p.m. on March 4, 2015.
“I noticed a very large orange object with dark red, fibrillating light on the bottom descending approximately less than one mile away at 140 degrees southeast,” the witness stated. “The object stopped and hovered for about two to three minutes.”
The witness reached for his binoculars and noticed a second, smaller object moving out of the larger object.
“I saw a round sphere with dark red lights going crazy at the bottom of the sphere. It looked like it dropped (shot) out of sides near the bottom.”
The object then began to move.
“The object started to ascend slowly and then took off at a very high rate of speed directly south. It looked like it traveled miles in just a couple of seconds. It was just after dark. No noise.”
Albany is the county seat of Linn County and the 11th largest city in the State of Oregon, population 51,583.
Oregon is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.77 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Oregon received a total of three UFO reports in February.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO