An Oak Park, IL, witness shooting video of a storm cloud caught something else on camera he could not identify, according to testimony in Case 68838 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I was shooting video of a storm cloud emitting heat lightning from our back porch,” the witness stated. “When I viewed the video I saw a streak of light that I cannot explain or rationalize.”
The witness slowed the video speed down and shoed it to friends – who could not identify what the light was. Someone recommended the witness pass the video along to MUFON.
“The orb appears 11 seconds in.”
The object looks like a bright orb and is moving in a downward motion as though it’s moving toward the ground level.
Illinois MUFON State Director Sam Maranto and Assistant State Director Roger Laurella are investigating. The witness report was filed on July 31, 2015.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019