A Nebraska police officer in Omaha reported watching a slow-moving triangle UFO under 500 feet above a local Walmart store, according to testimony in Case 74492 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The police officer was patrolling the area near Walmart and looked up and saw the triangle-shaped craft at 5:38 p.m. on January 13, 2016.
“When I first saw the craft I knew right off what it was,” the witness stated. “The object was bright having only three lights.”
The sighting happened rather quickly under partly cloudy skies.
“It moved slowly for about several seconds and then just disappeared.My actions were – I motioned the people to drive from the stop sign. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and last, I kept my eyes on the object. The triangle craft just vanished in the night sky.”
The witness included two sketches with the report, which was filed on February 23, 2016. Nebraska MUFON Field Investigator Frederick Zewe is investigating.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019