A Nebraska police officer in Omaha reported watching a slow-moving triangle UFO under 500 feet above a local Walmart store, according to testimony in Case 74492 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The police officer was patrolling the area near Walmart and looked up and saw the triangle-shaped craft at 5:38 p.m. on January 13, 2016.
“When I first saw the craft I knew right off what it was,” the witness stated. “The object was bright having only three lights.”
The sighting happened rather quickly under partly cloudy skies.
“It moved slowly for about several seconds and then just disappeared.My actions were – I motioned the people to drive from the stop sign. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and last, I kept my eyes on the object. The triangle craft just vanished in the night sky.”
The witness included two sketches with the report, which was filed on February 23, 2016. Nebraska MUFON Field Investigator Frederick Zewe is investigating.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization