A Nebraska police officer in Omaha reported watching a slow-moving triangle UFO under 500 feet above a local Walmart store, according to testimony in Case 74492 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The police officer was patrolling the area near Walmart and looked up and saw the triangle-shaped craft at 5:38 p.m. on January 13, 2016.
“When I first saw the craft I knew right off what it was,” the witness stated. “The object was bright having only three lights.”
The sighting happened rather quickly under partly cloudy skies.
“It moved slowly for about several seconds and then just disappeared.My actions were – I motioned the people to drive from the stop sign. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and last, I kept my eyes on the object. The triangle craft just vanished in the night sky.”
The witness included two sketches with the report, which was filed on February 23, 2016. Nebraska MUFON Field Investigator Frederick Zewe is investigating.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes