An Ohio witness at Delphos is trying to understand why he drove by a hovering UFO and did not stop to investigate, according to testimony in Case 83981 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The incident occurred about 3:45 p.m. on November 20, 2016.
“I was driving home from work in Delphos,” the witness stated. “I looked up below the trees and saw a black and gray, or silver, squared, cubicle shape with the top right cut out about 8 to 10 feet in size – just hovering or vibrating.”
The next piece of the story is a mystery to the witness.
“I kept driving past it. And when I got home five minutes later, I asked myself why I didn’t turn back. It’s like I couldn’t.”
The witness is sure the object was not a known object.
“I know it wasn’t a drone or toy plane. It could have been military, but not sure. Or it looked like a pixel cube like in the movie, “Wreck-It Ralph.” Or could been a glitch-like movie, Matrix. I’m a normal, non-smoking guy and don’t drink much. I know what I saw was something real.”
Delphos is a city in Allen and Van Wert counties, Ohio, population 7,101.
The witness provided one illustration with the report, which was filed on May 25, 2017. Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Scott Miller is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher