An Ohio witness at Delphos is trying to understand why he drove by a hovering UFO and did not stop to investigate, according to testimony in Case 83981 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The incident occurred about 3:45 p.m. on November 20, 2016.
“I was driving home from work in Delphos,” the witness stated. “I looked up below the trees and saw a black and gray, or silver, squared, cubicle shape with the top right cut out about 8 to 10 feet in size – just hovering or vibrating.”
The next piece of the story is a mystery to the witness.
“I kept driving past it. And when I got home five minutes later, I asked myself why I didn’t turn back. It’s like I couldn’t.”
The witness is sure the object was not a known object.
“I know it wasn’t a drone or toy plane. It could have been military, but not sure. Or it looked like a pixel cube like in the movie, “Wreck-It Ralph.” Or could been a glitch-like movie, Matrix. I’m a normal, non-smoking guy and don’t drink much. I know what I saw was something real.”
Delphos is a city in Allen and Van Wert counties, Ohio, population 7,101.
The witness provided one illustration with the report, which was filed on May 25, 2017. Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Scott Miller is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay