A North Carolina witness at Rocky Mount recalls an encounter with a silent, low flying UFO “the size of a football field,” according to testimony in Case 63995 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was on his way to work at 9:37 p.m. on October 27, 2010, when the object was first noticed just above the tree tops.
“The object was hovering and I turned off another road to get a better view of the object,” the witness stated. “I stopped in front of the object and viewed the object at 25 feet away.”
The witness described the object.
“It was a silver-gray object the size of a football field.”
The object then began to move.
“The object turned lights off and started moving slow, making no sound.”
The witness got back into his vehicle and followed the moving object for about two miles before it went out of sight.
“When I got to work I noticed I was one hour late and could not figure out why I was late – but I remember every detail. There is a burn mark on my legs and marks on my arms from that sighting. I have more details if you need them. They are real. For one thing I know the object was not man-made.”
Rocky Mount is a city in Edgecombe and Nash counties in the coastal plain of NC, population 57,477.
North Carolina is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.72 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. North Carolina received a total of seven UFO reports in February.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018