Roswell, New Mexico, USA
In the summer of 1947, a UFO allegedly crashed northwest of Roswell, NM. Since then, the name “Roswell” has become analogous to the term “UFO,” and the city has embraced the attention from the incident. The city of Roswell hosts an annual UFO festival that draws thousands of people every year. There are a variety of UFO shops in the city, and even a UFO museum to entertain visitors.
Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada
An investigation was conducted in October of 1967 after a UFO allegedly crashed into Shag Harbour. Like Roswell, Shag Harbour has become a tourist destination, complete with an annual festival and a UFO museum.
The top secret military base known as Area 51 is located north of Las Vegas, NV. This is a site where the military has allegedly stored retrieved UFOs and worked on reverse-engineering alien technology. The highway that leads to Area 51 is Highway 375, which the state of Nevada changed to “The Extraterrestrial Highway.” The closest town to the Area 51 site is the small town of Rachel, where the main attraction is the Little A’le’Inn.
Stephenville, Texas, USA
Multiple mass UFO sightings have turned Stephenville, TX into a UFO hot spot, and its heavy UFO activity attracts many hopeful people looking to spot their own UFO.
Mexico City, Mexico
The capital city of Mexico is well-known for being a hotbed of UFO activity. Mass sightings are quite common, and UFOs are frequently captured on video in the Mexico City skies.
Many unexplainable lights are witnessed in the area of Mount Adams, Washington. This is also the area where the pilot Kenneth Arnold had his sighting that inspired the term “flying saucer” in 1947.
UFO X Fest – San Leandro, California, USA
The UFO X Fest is coming to California’s bay area, and will include films, entertainment, and informative speakers. The UFO X Fest takes place September 18th-19th at the historic Bal Theatre in San Leandro, CA. Alejandro Rojas from Open Minds will be presenting at this event.
MUFON UFO Symposium – Denver, Colorado, USA
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is a leading UFO investigation and research organization. They hold an annual conference in Denver, CO that features presentations and workshops. The 41st annual symposium was just held in July.
International UFO Congress – Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Approaching its 20th year, the International UFO Congress (IUFOC) is making big changes. Moving from Laughlin, NV, the 20th anniversary of the IUFOC will take place in Scottsdale, Arizona, and feature films, skywatching, parties, vendors, and more than 20 speakers from around the world.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents