McKinnon’s mother, Janis Sharp, has been fighting non-stop on behalf of her son. She even wrote an open letter to President Obama, “Pleading with him to end ten years of torment.” She told the Daily Mail that she was “shocked by the response of the U.S. Attorney General.”
Prior to their election, both Nick Clegg, UK’s deputy prime minister, and prime minister David Cameron both said that “Gary can and must be tried in the UK.” But in light of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s recent comments, McKinnon’s chances of remaining in the UK are slim.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood