McKinnon’s mother, Janis Sharp, has been fighting non-stop on behalf of her son. She even wrote an open letter to President Obama, “Pleading with him to end ten years of torment.” She told the Daily Mail that she was “shocked by the response of the U.S. Attorney General.”
Prior to their election, both Nick Clegg, UK’s deputy prime minister, and prime minister David Cameron both said that “Gary can and must be tried in the UK.” But in light of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s recent comments, McKinnon’s chances of remaining in the UK are slim.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO