A Colorado witness at Castle Rock reported watching a series of nine arrow-shaped UFOs crossing the sky quickly, according to testimony in Case 80616 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was walking across a parking lot at 11:25 p.m. on October 21, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I took notice of a very distinct horizontal grouping of nine arrows crossing the sky from the northwest to the southeast,” the witness stated.“The width of the arrow grouping was the width of my fist with a fully-extended arm. Each of the nine arrows would slightly vary their speed whereby each would slightly go ahead of another (exchanging leads with respect to each other) while all remaining in their general grouping (please see my illustration – shows the extent of the arrow lead-changing with one another). Each arrow would ever so slightly pulsate with no specific rhythm, making each arrow become more/less faint to make out.”
The objects were moving very fast.
“They crossed the sky in a period of 15 seconds – far too fast for me to bother to get any smartphone pictures without missing it all together. Please see my illustration attached herein.”
Castle Rock is a home rule municipality that is the county seat of Douglas County, Colorado, population 48,231. Colorado MUFON Field Investigator Kevin Benham is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave