Open Minds UFO Radio: Nick Pope was in charge of the British Ministry of Defence’s UFO desk from 1991 to 1994. It was his job to officially investigate UFO reports, and although he was skeptical at first, the reports convinced him of the serious nature of the phenomenon. He has been an advocate for the serious investigation of UFO sightings ever since.
Due to the large amount of requests, the UK decided to proactively release their official UFO investigation files beginning in 2008. They have been released semi-annually in batches. Then in late 2009, the UK decided to close their UFO desk and no longer take UFO reports. With one final batch of files, that just came last week, the UK government says they have released all their files on UFOs.
The contents of those files and the decision to close their UFO desk are the focus of our discussion with Nick Pope. You can read more about Nick at his website here: www.nickpope.net.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio