More than 2,000 pages of UFO documents have been released by New Zealand’s government in response to the public pressure of requests under freedom of information laws. The documents contain eyewitness accounts dating back to the early 1950s. Airline passengers, pilots, air force personnel, and even a New Zealand prime minister are among the witnesses whose accounts are documented in the released files.
Many of the reports contained in these files include sketches of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings, but the most detailed reports are from pilots who reported mysterious lights or objects in the sky. With their reports, these pilots provided details like maps, positioning data, and drawings.
Also contained in the files is the response emails/letters from government officials to those who were submitting reports. It is interesting to note how professional and courteous officials were in their responses to each and every report or inquiry.
The release of these UFO files is in line with the recent actions of several other countries, including the United Kingdom, which released UFO files in 2009.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019