A New York witness at Port Jefferson reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO moving overhead, according to testimony in Case 64777 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving home from work on his normal route when the object was first noticed about 10:30 p.m. on April 17, 2015.
“When I looked to my left I noticed red and blue lights hovering,” the witness stated. “I stopped and watched for a little bit to see if it was just someone playing with a toy, but then the object went higher into the air and started to move pretty fast.”
The witness pulled out his telephone and began recording the object on video until the phone powered down.
The case was investigated by New York Field Investigator Joseph Flammer and Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris and closed as an Unknown. The investigators report that further study of the video needs to be completed.
Port Jefferson is an incorporated village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway