A New York witness at Port Jefferson reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO moving overhead, according to testimony in Case 64777 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving home from work on his normal route when the object was first noticed about 10:30 p.m. on April 17, 2015.
“When I looked to my left I noticed red and blue lights hovering,” the witness stated. “I stopped and watched for a little bit to see if it was just someone playing with a toy, but then the object went higher into the air and started to move pretty fast.”
The witness pulled out his telephone and began recording the object on video until the phone powered down.
The case was investigated by New York Field Investigator Joseph Flammer and Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris and closed as an Unknown. The investigators report that further study of the video needs to be completed.
Port Jefferson is an incorporated village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization