A New York witness at Colonie reported watching and photographing three cigar-shaped UFOs that hovered overhead under the cloud cover before quickly disappearing, according to testimony in Case 79390 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and a sister were driving along Central Avenue heading to Schenectady about 7:10 p.m. on September 11, 2016, when the incident began.
“My sister observed a brilliant light in the sky,” the witness stated.“When I looked the light was steady, didn’t move for about three minutes. I quickly thought it was a UFO.”
The two decided to pull over for a better look.
“It impacted us and my sister parked the car and I got my cell phone to take pictures, which are the ones attached. It looked like a cigar type.”
Then two more objects showed up.
“Then the first UFO moved and then two more showed up and were steady for about a minute and then the three of them disappeared.”
The witness submitted five images with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 25, 2016. Colonie is a town in Albany County, New York, population 81,591. New York Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris is investigating.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019