A New York witness at Colonie reported watching and photographing three cigar-shaped UFOs that hovered overhead under the cloud cover before quickly disappearing, according to testimony in Case 79390 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and a sister were driving along Central Avenue heading to Schenectady about 7:10 p.m. on September 11, 2016, when the incident began.
“My sister observed a brilliant light in the sky,” the witness stated.“When I looked the light was steady, didn’t move for about three minutes. I quickly thought it was a UFO.”
The two decided to pull over for a better look.
“It impacted us and my sister parked the car and I got my cell phone to take pictures, which are the ones attached. It looked like a cigar type.”
Then two more objects showed up.
“Then the first UFO moved and then two more showed up and were steady for about a minute and then the three of them disappeared.”
The witness submitted five images with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 25, 2016. Colonie is a town in Albany County, New York, population 81,591. New York Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris is investigating.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019