California residents across the state reported UFO sightings on New Year’s Eve. Often Chinese lanterns and fireworks are mistaken for UFOs. However, witnesses have said what they saw were not lanterns or balloons, and some local news reporters agree.
According to News 10, an ABC affiliate out of Stockton, reports came in from Sacramento to Hollywood. A couple in Auburn told News 10 they saw an egg shaped object float over their neighborhood. Terry and Hans Mauth say the object appeared to have a bright light shining upward. It drifted over the neighborhood, and then suddenly accelerated.
Sacramento resident Steve Brown also reported seeing a large glowing object. He says he watched the object for about 60 seconds before it took off at a high rate of speed.
A witness out of Stockton, Kaye Pinlac, says he saw a group of glowing objects that appeared in formation. He found a video on YouTube of similar objects filmed that night over Hollywood.
Some people have suggested what might have been seen are Chinese lanterns, which are commonly launched on New Year’s Eve. News 10 reporter George Warren said that the object in Auburn didn’t fit the description of lanterns. He said witnesses reported that it was a “single object moving unnaturally, too fast for a balloon, too slow for an airplane.”
Warren says the objects sound as though they were under intelligent control. Warren checked with local Air Force bases and he says they did not pick up anything on radar, and told him there is “of course nothing unusual happening.”
Warren also says the UFOs “were apparently not seen by any pilots or air traffic controllers. FAA spokesman Ian Gregor said there was no unusual flight activity reported Tuesday night.”
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher