Two polls were published this week, revealing how many Americans and British Columbians believe in various conspiracy theories, including UFOs.
Results from a poll conducted by Insights West in Canada’s province of British Columbia were published on April 1, which explored the conspiracy theory beliefs of British Columbians. An incredible 52% of the citizens polled believe UFOs exist.
A similar poll in the U.S. was conducted by Public Policy Polling, and it examined how democrats and republicans differ on conspiracy theory beliefs. The results, published on April 2, reveal that 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. And 29% of voters believe aliens exist.
New polls are conducted regularly that ask about UFO beliefs, and the results always vary. A recurring problem with many of these polls is how the question is formulated. Most of these polls pose the question, “Do you believe in UFOs?” In most cases, the true question being asked by the polls is “Do you believe some UFOs are extraterrestrial?” But by asking the broad question “Do you believe in UFOs?” the results are less likely to be a true representation of people who believe in extraterrestrial UFOs.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs