On July 1, Vision Wine & Spirits, LLC announced the release of Abduction wine, a new concept brand the company is calling “out of this world.”
Abduction wine is the concept of Robb Jacobs, a science-fiction enthusiast and a firm believer in extraterrestrial life. And, based on a recent National Geographic poll, it’s a belief he shares with a third of the U.S. population. Jacobs believes that, “as long as man looks to the stars and dreams, he might as well have the proper wine to sip while doing so.”
Jacobs explains his reasoning for launching such a wine:
There is a wine for almost every kind of consumer but no one has ever made a wine specifically for the Sci-Fi community until now. Abduction wine caters to exactly this consumer base and will be promoted at science-fiction conventions, the UFO Golf Tournament, Comicon, and through science-fiction media as well as through traditional avenues such as in-store tastings, store displays, truck wraps, and an introductory mail-in rebate.
At the time of its launch, the line consists of two wines: “Galactic White,” which is from 100% Airen grapes, and “Cosmic Red,” which is a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
According to the company’s press release, “The eye-popping labels feature an extra-terrestrial character that is a rendering of the description given by many earthlings who have claimed to see martians or otherworldly beings.” Notable alleged abductee Travis Walton obliged the company by posing with a bottle of Abduction Wine last year at a UFO conference (see photo).
The company reports that “the MotherShip(ment) was tractor beamed to Earth by the wonderful humans and Allied Beverage and Vision Wine and Spirits of New Jersey.”
You can find more about Abduction Wine at AbductionWine.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019