A Netherlands witness at Groningen reported watching and videotaping a bright light crossing the sky while displaying odd behavior for known objects, according to testimony in Case 73825.
The witness was outside walking to his vehicle with a girlfriend when they first saw a bright moving light in the sky.
“It wasn’t an airplane and it sure wasn’t a satellite,” the witness stated.
The object was moving in an odd way.
“This object was changing speed constantly from fast to slow to fast, etc. And it wasn’t moving in a straight line. Luckily we caught it on camera!”
Groningen is the main municipality as well as the capital city of the eponymous province in the Netherlands, population 197,823. MUFON International is investigating.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top