The witness recorded his video on the morning of Friday, May 11 in Northwest Fresno at approximately 10:45 AM. He describes the object as being in the upper atmosphere, and it remained motionless for thirty minutes while he observed it. The UFO has no identifiable shape, and simply appears to be a bright light in the sky.
Then, at approximately 8:00 PM that same day, KSEE24 photojournalist Richard Morales captured video of a similar-looking shiny object slowly moving through the sky. In this video, people in the background speculate that the object could possibly be a large mylar balloon drifting in the wind.
It is unclear if the objects in these two videos are related. According to witness testimony regarding the first video, it is unlikely that the UFO in that video is a mylar balloon because the object remained in a fixed position for thirty minutes, rather than drifting like a balloon in the second video.
What do you think the objects in these videos are? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018