The witness recorded his video on the morning of Friday, May 11 in Northwest Fresno at approximately 10:45 AM. He describes the object as being in the upper atmosphere, and it remained motionless for thirty minutes while he observed it. The UFO has no identifiable shape, and simply appears to be a bright light in the sky.
Then, at approximately 8:00 PM that same day, KSEE24 photojournalist Richard Morales captured video of a similar-looking shiny object slowly moving through the sky. In this video, people in the background speculate that the object could possibly be a large mylar balloon drifting in the wind.
It is unclear if the objects in these two videos are related. According to witness testimony regarding the first video, it is unlikely that the UFO in that video is a mylar balloon because the object remained in a fixed position for thirty minutes, rather than drifting like a balloon in the second video.
What do you think the objects in these videos are? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson