We recently posted a story about UFO sightings in San Diego that were reported by several witnesses on Tuesday night, one of whom snapped a photo. In their story on the UFO sighting, NBC 7 San Diego claims one of their photographers also saw the UFOs, and yesterday they released video of the strange lights.
Since we posted our story, it has garnered a flurry of comments. Some of those comments come from people who think they know what was seen, and other comments were from witnesses. In our story, I commented on the similarity of the one photograph posted of the UFO and photographs of bright celestial objects that are blurred by shaking while the picture is taken, making them look like a string of lights, when it is actually just one bright light.
Some commenters, and a witnesses, were taken aback by the mere suggestion that the UFO could have been a star or planet. One witness said he was there, and it was not Venus he had seen. On the other hand, several other witnesses said they saw the UFO and they are certain it was Venus or Mars. Some of them said they even thought the bright light was something more peculiar before confirming that they had actually just seen a bright planet.
Amid this debate, NBC 7 San Diego released a video yesterday (seen at the top of this story) that they claim was taken by one of their photographers. The video shows several strange lights in the sky, some of them blinking or pulsing.
We have received several comments pointing out how similar the light configuration in the sky is to the lights on the ground, suggesting that the lights that appear to be in the sky are actually just a lens flare. Bright lights can sometimes be reflected inside the lens of the camera. In particular, a tower light can be seen pulsing at the top of a tower on the ground. One of the red lights in the sky pulses in the same manner. However, it doesn’t pulse at the same time.
Although this light, and others, look exactly like similar lights on the ground, it is odd that the pulsing, although appearing to be at the same speed, is not in sync between the two red lights.
And so the mystery continues. NBC 7 says they have sent an inquiry to the military to find out if they have any suggestions as to what was seen in the night skies above San Diego. They say they have yet to receive a reply.
May 8, 2015: The NBC 7 photographer went back to the site of his sighting during the day, and found out what he really filmed. It turned out to be lights on a hill, including pulsing lights from antennae towers.
He thinks that the other witnesses probably saw the same thing. However, the other witnesses have pointed out that they had only seen one light, and most admit it could have been Venus, Mars, or the brightest star in the night sky, Sirius.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization