This new eight-part series follows a team of investigators as they search for the truth behind unexplained UFO sightings. NatGeo’s website says:
Can this team use science and technology to explain mysterious sightings or will the evidence truly be out of this world? These burning questions motivate the Chasing UFOs investigative team to travel far and probe deep into a number of strange encounters previously left unanswered.
The show’s investigation team includes James Fox, Ben McGee, and Erin Ryder
How does this show differ from other UFO-related programs on TV? NatGeo explains, “With its combination of adventure, travel and hard-hitting science, this series offers a radical new spin on this unexplained phenomenon.”
Chasing UFOs premieres Friday, June 29 at 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM ET/PT.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents