This new eight-part series follows a team of investigators as they search for the truth behind unexplained UFO sightings. NatGeo’s website says:
Can this team use science and technology to explain mysterious sightings or will the evidence truly be out of this world? These burning questions motivate the Chasing UFOs investigative team to travel far and probe deep into a number of strange encounters previously left unanswered.
The show’s investigation team includes James Fox, Ben McGee, and Erin Ryder
How does this show differ from other UFO-related programs on TV? NatGeo explains, “With its combination of adventure, travel and hard-hitting science, this series offers a radical new spin on this unexplained phenomenon.”
Chasing UFOs premieres Friday, June 29 at 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM ET/PT.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson