On April 9, NASA announced that a flying saucer will be seen in Hawaii during the summer of 2014. But this flying saucer belongs to NASA.
NASA’s Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator (LDSD) project is designing and testing new technology to land large payloads on the surface of planetary bodies with atmospheres, like Mars. A test-flight of the rocket-powered, saucer-shaped spacecraft is scheduled to launch into near-space in June from the U.S. Navy’s Pacific Missile Range Facility on Kauai, Hawaii.
NASA describes, “The LDSD is one of several crosscutting technologies NASA’s Space Technology Mission Directorate is developing to create the new knowledge and capabilities necessary to enable our future missions to an asteroid, Mars and beyond.” New Scientist explains that NASA’s inflatable technology is intended to help slow down space vehicles after entering the thin Martian atmosphere at supersonic speeds.
More information about the LDSD mission is at http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/tdm/ldsd/
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018