Like Aldrin, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has walked on the moon. And like Aldrin, Mitchell claims to have encountered extraterrestrials. The MIT PhD considers himself “privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet. The UFO phenomenon is real, although it’s been covered up by our governments for a long time,” according to his statements made to a British radio station.
Neil Armstrong too may have encountered exterrestrial life. Timothy Good’s book Above Top Secret contains an account from former NASA employee Otto Binder, alleging that the first man to walk on the moon saw UFOs on the lunar surface. Binder claims that anonymous radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities picked up conversations from the Apollo 11 mission that were not broadcast by NASA, which included the statement, “These babies are huge, sir . . . enormous . . . Oh God, you wouldn’t believe it! I’m telling you there are other spacecraft out there . . . lined up on the far side of the crater edge . . . they’re on the moon watching us . . .”
While not limited to NASA, several astronauts in addition to Aldrin, Mitchell, and Armstrong have claimed to have seen UFOs and/or extraterrestrial life.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson