Like Aldrin, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has walked on the moon. And like Aldrin, Mitchell claims to have encountered extraterrestrials. The MIT PhD considers himself “privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet. The UFO phenomenon is real, although it’s been covered up by our governments for a long time,” according to his statements made to a British radio station.
Neil Armstrong too may have encountered exterrestrial life. Timothy Good’s book Above Top Secret contains an account from former NASA employee Otto Binder, alleging that the first man to walk on the moon saw UFOs on the lunar surface. Binder claims that anonymous radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities picked up conversations from the Apollo 11 mission that were not broadcast by NASA, which included the statement, “These babies are huge, sir . . . enormous . . . Oh God, you wouldn’t believe it! I’m telling you there are other spacecraft out there . . . lined up on the far side of the crater edge . . . they’re on the moon watching us . . .”
While not limited to NASA, several astronauts in addition to Aldrin, Mitchell, and Armstrong have claimed to have seen UFOs and/or extraterrestrial life.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018