Like Aldrin, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has walked on the moon. And like Aldrin, Mitchell claims to have encountered extraterrestrials. The MIT PhD considers himself “privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet. The UFO phenomenon is real, although it’s been covered up by our governments for a long time,” according to his statements made to a British radio station.
Neil Armstrong too may have encountered exterrestrial life. Timothy Good’s book Above Top Secret contains an account from former NASA employee Otto Binder, alleging that the first man to walk on the moon saw UFOs on the lunar surface. Binder claims that anonymous radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities picked up conversations from the Apollo 11 mission that were not broadcast by NASA, which included the statement, “These babies are huge, sir . . . enormous . . . Oh God, you wouldn’t believe it! I’m telling you there are other spacecraft out there . . . lined up on the far side of the crater edge . . . they’re on the moon watching us . . .”
While not limited to NASA, several astronauts in addition to Aldrin, Mitchell, and Armstrong have claimed to have seen UFOs and/or extraterrestrial life.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg