Owners of a trail camera were perplexed when they discovered it had taken photos of strange lights on the night of February 16.
Rainer and Edith Shattles live on 150 acres in the Cumbest Bluff area of Jackson County, Mississippi. They have trail cameras set up around the property to view the various wildlife regularly seen in the area. The cameras took photos of deer on February 16, but strange lights appear in some of the photos.
ABC affiliate WLOX describes:
The timeline of the pictures is clear. At 7:24pm, deer appear and all is normal. At 7:29, a dim light appears. At 7:35, it gets brighter. Then at 7:53, a weird shape appears on the camera. The deer are lit up brightly, but how? The cameras are infrared and don’t emit light. At 7:56, another sharper light appears, then it gets much closer, seemingly focused on the deer. It looks like headlights, but well off the ground and there is no road. It then flies away.
In another photo, a deer appears to be looking at an unknown light source.
Mr. Shattles is puzzled by the mysterious lights, but he doesn’t think extraterrestrials are responsible. He explains to WLOX, “Well, if it’s alien, I’m not sure about that. But it’s definitely a UFO. Now whether it’s a government drone or what, I wish if nothing else, one of them would step up and say, ‘Yes, that’s ours.'”
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents