Musician Lupe Fiasco claims he was visited by extraterrestrials when he was eleven years old.
Fiasco disclosed details of the event during a recent interview on Los Angeles radio station Power 106. The rapper explained that his “extra-worldly experience” occurred in 1993 in Chicago, Illinois. He recalls waking up at approximately 7:00 am, shocked to find himself surrounded by a “blue electricity.” Unable to move, he called to his sleeping cousin, but his cousin did not respond. Fiasco then remembers looking out the window and seeing a black disc fly down from the sky, hover, then take off out of sight.
Fiasco believes a mysterious scar on his ankle is a result of the incident.
After Fiasco shared his story with the Power 106 morning show’s team, co-host Rikki Martinez shared a similar story. Watch the interview with Lupe Fiasco below:
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents