An Australian witness at Port Macquarie captured a dark gray, metallic-looking UFO while shooting photos looking west over nearby mountains, according to testimony in Case 58741 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“When I was checking my footage later in the day I saw what appeared to be a craft of moderate size zooming in and out of the clouds.”
The witness described the object photographed about 1:30 p.m. on July 29, 2012.
“It was a flat mushroom-shaped craft with a dark gray metallic look with highly reflective surfaces.”
Port Macquarie is a town in the local government area of Port Macquarie-Hastings located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia, about 242 miles north of Sydney, population 41,491.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019