An Australian witness at Port Macquarie captured a dark gray, metallic-looking UFO while shooting photos looking west over nearby mountains, according to testimony in Case 58741 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“When I was checking my footage later in the day I saw what appeared to be a craft of moderate size zooming in and out of the clouds.”
The witness described the object photographed about 1:30 p.m. on July 29, 2012.
“It was a flat mushroom-shaped craft with a dark gray metallic look with highly reflective surfaces.”
Port Macquarie is a town in the local government area of Port Macquarie-Hastings located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia, about 242 miles north of Sydney, population 41,491.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood