An Australian witness at Port Macquarie captured a dark gray, metallic-looking UFO while shooting photos looking west over nearby mountains, according to testimony in Case 58741 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“When I was checking my footage later in the day I saw what appeared to be a craft of moderate size zooming in and out of the clouds.”
The witness described the object photographed about 1:30 p.m. on July 29, 2012.
“It was a flat mushroom-shaped craft with a dark gray metallic look with highly reflective surfaces.”
Port Macquarie is a town in the local government area of Port Macquarie-Hastings located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, Australia, about 242 miles north of Sydney, population 41,491.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents