Italian news sites are reporting that dozens of witnesses spotted a UFO over the town of Capua, and one group of friends took a photo.
Capua is a town of nearly 19,000 people about 20 miles north of Naples. Witnesses say that on the evening of Monday, December 15, a bright cylindrical object could be seen above town. Some reported that the light could be seen from anywhere in town. Others have said that the light was so bright it could be seen throughout the country.
A group of friend in an area called Tifata Hills, in the hamlet of Sant’Angelo in Formis, were able to snap a picture of the object. The photograph shows what witnesses all over town had reported, a bright, yellow, cylindrical object. Although the news websites caution that UFO cases need to be approached carefully before making any assumptions, they report the witnesses are convince that what they saw was “out of the ordinary.”
One Italian news website claimed that this was not the only recent UFO sighting in the area of Capua, although it did not reference others. It also claimed “2014 was a year certainly very rich in UFO sightings in Italy and more generally in the world.”
No more details have been released about the sighting or the object’s movements. So for now, all we have is the picture. Take a look and let us know what you think.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson