A couple driving westbound along I-85 near Lavonia, GA, discovered multiple anomalies on photos taken of cloud formations, according to testimony in Case 60508 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“My wife held the cell phone out the window and was snapping shots as we rode,” the reporting witness stated. “After about seven shots she stopped. Nothing was visible in sky as we rode.”
But then they reviewed the images that were taken about 7:15 p.m. on October 4, 2014.
“On the last photo we saw the four objects which looked like exhaust coming out of the bottom. One or two previous shots showed faint blurred images which I assume were part of this four but not as close. Never saw the items. They only appeared in the photo.”
The witness included one image with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 10, 2014.
Georgia has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Georgia had 7 UFO reports in September 2014 – the 23rd highest reporting state – calculated at .30 sightings per million population – while California had 93 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31