We recently reported on a story by The Guardian newspaper which stated there were no UFO files in the leaked US embassy cables. The Guardian should know they were one of a handful of newspapers chosen from around the world to receive all of the more than 250,000 cables. However, Grant Cameron from PresidentialUFO.com has found a couple of more cables. His source is the Norwegian paper, Aftenposten.
The newly discovered UFO WikiLeaks don’t offer any groundbreaking revelations, but they are interesting. One of the files is regarding the Belarusian KGB. Belarus is a republic in Eastern Europe, which became independent when the Soviet Union broke down in 1991. Titled the “Quote of the Week”, the cable says:
BKGB Chairman Yuriy Zhadobin on why his organization no longer investigates paranormal phenomena:
Today the situation is different. Then, when society was excited by something, it entered our sphere of interest. But when it comes to healers, UFOs and such, we just can´t deal with them any more.”
“Unlike during the USSR, the department is not engaged in studying paranormal phenomena. [Back then,] we had greater means and opportunities which we could spend on anything and everything.
One file includes a complaint that an Ecuadoran committee tasked with drafting a constitution was wasting time with constituents, such as UFO believers. The others were notes on popular news stories, such as when the Raelians claimed they were going to clone a human being, and the quote of a Japanese official in 2007 who believes in UFOs and was unhappy with his government’s dismissal of the phenomena.
December 19, 2007
Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura stated in a press conference yesterday: “I am sure that unidentified flying objects exist.” He elaborated: “Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the Nazca Lines (in Peru, which some believe were created by aliens), isn´t it?”
The government yesterday adopted in a cabinet meeting an official response to a question by Ryuji Yamada, a Democratic Party of Japan member. The statement says that the government has not confirmed the existence of UFOs. It was the first time for the government to deny the existence of UFOs.
Machimura, while stressing that it was his personal view that UFOs exist, said: “The government has offered only a boilerplate response in its formal statement.”
Also of note is the inclusion of a comment made by a French abductee who claimed he received information about a tsunami. Apparently the prediction made waves with the public in Morocco.
2. (U) The tsunami prediction originated with French author and UFO “kidnapping victim” Eric Julien, director of the Ufological Research Center. Julian claimed he had received information psychically that a comet fragment would crash into the Atlantic Ocean on May 25, 2006, and cause a giant tsunami. He asserted that the waves would be up to 200 meters high and impact all countries bordering the Atlantic.
In Morocco, Julien´s forcast was taken so seriously that the head of the Moroccan Meteorological office, Mustapha Janah made an official statement to the Moroccan press denying the possibility of the tsunami and quoting “NASA” officials who noted that the comet in question would be approximately ten million kilometers away when it passed the earth.
Although, on his website, Cameron said he had not been able to confirm these cables as genuine, he did send me an email recently which sheds light on their legitimacy. According to Aftenposten’s editor, they received the cables from a WikiLeak leak and were under the impression that the WikiLeak releases by other third party press agencies, such as The Guardian, were being managed by WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange. The Guardian denies this claim, and says Assange has had no influence over their releases. To add to the confusion, Assange he has recently said that Aftenposten was a WikiLeaks media partner, a claim which Aftenposten denies.
Regardless of all of this back and forth, it seems well established that the cables Aftenposten have are authentic. The big question is, are there anymore UFO Wikileaks yet to be released?
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019